We are Aqua Water jet Cutting Industry in the field of sheet metal processing and Fabrication supplying components to many OEM`s. We are in the field for past 50 years.
Water jet cutting
is another subtractive manufacturing technique but it uses pressurized water-focused in a very small point to cut the material. The pressure can be as high as 60000 pounds per square inch (4137 bar). The water can be mixed with an abrasive such as garnet, which increases its cutting possibilities (more materials, closer tolerances).
Waterjet cutting machines have water pumps to supply water at 60,000 Psi to twin cutting heads. At the cutting head, pressurised water is forced through a diamond, ruby or sapphire opening of 0.254 in diameter. An abrasive material is added to help cut tougher metals where the nozzle directs the jet onto the material at approximately three times the speed of sound.
• Articulated cutting head – computer controlled 5-axis cutting head allows for angled cuts
• Abrasive waterjet nozzle – The ability to cut materials is obtained by pressurising water to extremely high levels and then feeding that water stream through a small orifice. From there it passes through a section where a measured amount of abrasive is added. This mixture results in a coherent stream of abrasive particles traveling at a very high speed.
• X-Y Motion system – accurately moves the nozzle to create the desired cutting path
• Digital CNC communication with remote push-button panel
• Electronic hopper for abrasive automatic monitoring with sensors for cutting parameters and automatic control
• PC Controller – advanced motion controllers are PC based and allows for even inexperienced operators to use effectively
At Aqua Waterjet Cutting, we offer you the best Waterjet Cutting and great Applications such as metal plate designing. Feel free to contact one of our specialists for expert advice.